Terms & Conditons
Obligations to Use
1. You shall only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
2. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) Show any material from our website in public;
(d) Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) Redistribute material from our website.
3. You must not:
(a) Commit any disrespect to the nation, religious beliefs, or the royal institution;
(b) Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(c) Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(d) Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(e) Use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
(f) Transmit or post defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sneaky, vilify, coercive, fake, or threatening statement to other users or third parties as well as other statements that are contrary to law. You may not threaten, stalk, harm, discriminate or harass other users of our website.
(g) Create the account without and attempt to use it, or falsify user information. You will not interfere with other users of our website or transmit viruses, worms, Trojans or other programs with a destructive nature that may interfere with our website. You will not intentionally attempt heavy loads to our website, without reasonable cause that may be harmful to the service of our website.
Rights of Web Master
1. We may:
(a) Suspend your account;
(b) Cancel your account; and/or
(c) Edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
2. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
3. We reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. You are responsible for checking the Terms and Conditions.
4. We shall not be responsible for any losses and damages you have been claimed.
5. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
1. When you use our website, you consent to our collection, use for any purpose, and record of any personal data relating to you gathered by us in the registration process or during your use of our website including but not limited to your name, date of birth, e-mail address, password, credit card details, location data, log and activity, and IP address.
2. We will not transfer your personal data to any third parties unless:
(a) We have your consent to do so;
(b) The third party is our joint venture company, partner, subcontractor or a member of our group of companies.
Intellectual Property Policy
1. All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
2. You shall not (and do not allow third party to) modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer section of our website, or reproduction of any part of our website.
3. ou shall not attempt to collect any data about other users. You will also not copy pictures, background images and icons for any purpose whatsoever unless you are permitted in writing from us.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
1. Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may:
(a) Send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
(f) Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) Suspend or delete your account on our website.
2. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
imitations and exclusions of liability
1. We shall not be responsible for any damage including losses, injuries and expenses arising, either directly or indirectly, by accident or as a result of use of our website.
2. We shall not be responsible for any information contained on this website that are posted by you. We shall not be responsible for any copyright infringements or any dispute of law caused by the information posted on our website. We also do not guarantee the accuracy of any information, whether they are posted by us or by the users.